Hi! I’m a Brand Strategist & Copywriter with over six years of experience working with agencies and clients.
From simplifying messaging for complex B2B software to launching innovative DTC products out into the world, I use research and strategy to build unique and exciting brands.
While very diverse, my strategic approach often merges simple messaging with a distinct sense of energy and play. My work aims to elevate brand storytelling by keeping copy clean, fun, and true to real life.
Currently, I’m spending my days leading strategy at Ludlow Kingsley on Sunset Blvd.
For availability please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A lot of effort goes on behind the scenes of the fun snippets you see in my portfolio. If you’re interested in reading some of my research work or brand strategy decks, they are available upon request.
Lead in-depth research initiatives by planning, conducting, and synthesizing through a variety of methods:
• Analyze industry landscape
• Create in-depth competitive analysis
• Conduct interviews with customers and stakeholders
• Lead design research initiatives
• Produce extensive research reports
Collaborate with designers, developers, and other creatives to ensure a cohesive brand strategy:
• Establish a deep understanding of business objectives and customer insights
• Identify new opportunities to use content to solve business problems
• Develop original brand strategy perspectives
• Create effective voice / tone guidelines
• Produce powerful branding and campaign strategies
Create effective, technically sound messaging across a variety of forms and channels:
• Website copy
• Product copy
• App copy
• Voice & tone standards
• Brand guidelines
• Pitch presentations
• Marketing campaigns
• Product video scripts
• Advertising video scripts
• Social media campaigns
• Environment branding moments
For freelance requests please email email@example.com